We are grateful for a generous and faithful community of financial supporters at BCS! Whether it is in major endeavors like the building expansion or funding a large need, or various fundraising activities and events, our supporters give generously to Brookfield Christian School, and we praise God for your support at any level.
Brookfield Christian School, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) organization. Donations made to BCS and to the BCS Foundation are tax-deductible as allowed by law. Consult your tax professional with any questions.
Your Gift Today:
- Cash. You can make a one-time gift, pledge an amount to be given in installments over a period of time, or sign up for a recurring gift of a set amount to be given monthly or quarterly. Gifts by check may be sent to 14155 W. Burleigh Road, Brookfield, WI 53005. Please also include a return address, so that we can thank you and send you a receipt for your contribution. You can also give online by clicking below:
- Stock, bonds, and other securities. If you own stocks, bonds, mutual funds, or other securities, you may consider using them to make your gift. Giving gifts of appreciated assets can provide you with maximum tax savings.
- Other types of gifts. BCS is able to receive gifts of real estate, and other assets used in charitable giving. If you would like to make a special type of gift, we will be happy to help you do so. Please contact us for more information.
Your Planned Gift:
- Will or Trust. You may make a gift to BCS by naming Brookfield Christian School, Inc. in your will or trust.
- Beneficiary of your IRA, 401(k), 403(b), life insurance, or other qualified plan. You may designate Brookfield Christian School, Inc. as a beneficiary of your retirement plan or life insurance policy.
- Charitable Gift Annuity. This is a way to receive income for life while making an immediate, significant gift to Brookfield Christian School, Inc.
- Charitable gifts from Individual Retirement Account (IRA) funds – You have now have more opportunities for tax-free charitable giving. There are incentives for those 70 1/2 years of age and older who would like to make charitable gifts from potentially taxable Individual Retirement Account (IRA) funds.
- Real Estate. You may make a gift of your home, vacation property, or business property to BCS, while retaining use of the property for the remainder of your life.
Please contact us with any questions or if you would like more information on ways you can support Brookfield Christian School.