Brookfield Christian School believes that an interscholastic athletic program supports and complements the total education process. This process concerns the complete person and includes their growth as an individual – spiritually, emotionally, physically, and socially.
Interscholastic athletics provides eligible students with opportunities to use his/her God-given talents and abilities in a team sport. A Christ-centered attitude and behavior is expected of all players, coaches, parents, and fans at all times.
The goals of the athletic program at BCS are to provide:
- a positive learning experience
- a positive base for Christian development
- an understanding of competition, emphasizing sportsmanship, sacrifice, teamwork and skill development
- a knowledge and understanding of the basic concepts of the sport
Brookfield Christian School currently offers:
- Basketball for boys & girls in grades 5-8
- Cross Country for boys & girls in grades 5-8
- Track for boys & girls in grades 5-8
- Volleyball for girls in grades 5-8
- “Little Eagles” basketball and soccer for boys and girls in K-4th grade
- BCS also offer students in 4th & 5th grade Soccer and Floor Hockey intramurals during the year
We Need You!
We rely on volunteers to keep our program running smoothly – for concessions, pre- and post-game set-up and clean-up, scoreboard and score book, special tournament duties, and more. Log on to ParentsWeb for the link to the current athletic volunteer needs: