The BCS Foundation was created to provide individuals with a stewardship opportunity that helps build a long-term, stable, financial support base for the school. Donations to the Foundation are invested in a diversified and conservative investment account. Each year, a percentage of the balance of this account is given to BCS to assist in meeting its operating budget. In this way, the Foundation not only supports the day-to-day operations of BCS, but also helps build the school’s long-term fiscal stability. Thanks to our generous supporters, the Brookfield Christian School Foundation continues to grow each year.
Your Gift Makes a Difference
Because Brookfield Christian School is committed to making Christian education affordable for all families, full tuition does not completely cover the actual cost of educating a student. Earnings from gifts to the Foundation help BCS bridge this gap both now and in the future. In addition, some families desire a quality Christian education for their children, but struggle to afford full tuition. Your support of the Foundation allows us to offer tuition assistance to families who need help, so they may benefit from being part of the BCS community.
Ways To Support the Brookfield Christian School Foundation
There are a number of ways you can support the BCS Foundation:
- cash gifts (or checks)
- appreciated stock or mutual funds
- appreciated property
- beneficiary designation on life insurance, annuity, IRA, or retirement plan
- gift or transfer of life insurance policy
- honor or memorial gifts – mark a special occasion such as an anniversary, birthday or graduation with a lasting gift to the Foundation, or establish a lasting legacy for a loved one by noting gifts to the Brookfield Christian School Foundation would be appreciated
- establish a named scholarship
- Amazon shoppers can take advantage of the AmazonSmile program – a percentage of every purchase will be donated to BCS. Support the BCS Foundation with Amazon Smile.
- Employer Matching Gift Program: Does your company have a matching gifts program? If so, please include the appropriate form from your employer with your contribution to maximize your gift.
All contributions are tax-deductible in accordance with Internal Revenue Service regulations. We are grateful for your support.
Our Partner in Education: Barnabas Foundation
Brookfield Christian School is a member of the Barnabas Foundation, an organization which has been advancing God’s Kingdom by providing quality planned giving and estate planning services for more than 25 years. The goal of the Barnabas Foundation is to help caring Christians strengthen support for the ministries of member organizations. Barnabas Foundation can help you plan your giving for maximum impact. Visit www.barnabasfoundation.com or call (888) 448-3040 for more information.
For More Information
If you have questions, or would like more information about supporting the Brookfield Christian School Foundation, we would be happy to put you in touch with a member of the Foundation Board of Trustees. Contact the school office at (262) 782-4722, or send an email, and we will have someone contact you.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.