3K & 4K
At Brookfield Christian School, we know how important it is for a child’s first formal learning experiences to be positive ones. Our dedicated preschool teachers love working with children as they begin to explore and experience the world around them. We partner with you in training your child to be a servant in God's Kingdom and to encourage academic, social, physical and spiritual growth.
BCS Early Childhood Core Values:
- We value meeting the needs of each child as a unique image bearer of Christ.
- We value this early childhood time as a unique opportunity to lay the foundation for a love of school and lifelong learning, and ultimately to honor God and His world.
- We value the whole child, allowing for time to develop their spiritual, academic, physical, social and emotional lives.
- We value a balance of student-led and teacher-led experiences; self-motivated play experiences and explicit, planned instruction of grade-level standards.
- We value children's play as an authentic avenue for learning, where they practice and approximate important, collaborative life skills. We strive to teach as much content as possible through active, hands-on experiences and play.
- Caring, experienced teachers and staff
- Developmentally appropriate curriculum including Orton-Gillingham phonics, Handwriting Without Tears and Bible
- Spanish, Tech Ed/STEM, Music, Art and PE beginning in 5K
- Hands-on activities that engage students
- Daily time for praise and worship and devotions
- Half-day and full-day options for 3K and 4K
- Age-appropriate opportunities for service and leadership
- Supportive, engaged Christian community
To learn more about early education at BCS, please contact our admissions staff. We are ready to assist you in this important process.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.